Looking at buying the Razr Maxx HD

Forge04

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently a staunch Verizon user who's had an iPhone4 for a long time. Considering I was done with the iPhone4's limitations after about month 4, I'm ready for the upgrade and the better half is saying that depending on the price the budget might be ready for a new phone as well.

With all that said, I've done some research of my own. I absolutely hate, beyond everything else, having a phone that runs out of battery. I still don't understand why the phones of today don't come with A) solar panels built in or B) kinetic power generation built in. In any case, I need something that is going to last more than a day. I know that kills a bunch of the current smartphones on the market. Graphics are good to have, but I don't need top of the line.

I am really looking at the Razr Maxx HD.

My only hiccup is I'm always that guy that gets the item that is on it's way out. I got the iPhone4 . . . POW! iPhone4S couple months later. I fear that the GS4 is going to be outrageously awesome or that the Nexus 4 (or 5?) is going to be outrageously awesome.

Can you all help me with this decision of mine?

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Can't hardly go wrong, maxx hd is a great phone, incredible battery life, and since it has or will soon have jelly bean it won't be too far behind the curve (unless you need cutting edge stuff, which it doesn't sound like you do).

I'd suggest you go to the motorola razr maxx hd forum and read the posts there for a complete rundown of just about any question you could have.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently a staunch Verizon user who's had an iPhone4 for a long time. Considering I was done with the iPhone4's limitations after about month 4, I'm ready for the upgrade and the better half is saying that depending on the price the budget might be ready for a new phone as well.

With all that said, I've done some research of my own. I absolutely hate, beyond everything else, having a phone that runs out of battery. I still don't understand why the phones of today don't come with A) solar panels built in or B) kinetic power generation built in. In any case, I need something that is going to last more than a day. I know that kills a bunch of the current smartphones on the market. Graphics are good to have, but I don't need top of the line.

I am really looking at the Razr Maxx HD.

My only hiccup is I'm always that guy that gets the item that is on it's way out. I got the iPhone4 . . . POW! iPhone4S couple months later. I fear that the GS4 is going to be outrageously awesome or that the Nexus 4 (or 5?) is going to be outrageously awesome.

Can you all help me with this decision of mine?

I've had my Maxx HD since December and it's a great phone. If your main criteria is battery life it's the only phone to consider. You will be astounded.

Sent from my Razr Maxx HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR