Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP...I Cant view my gallery after jellybean update!!! galaxy s 2

I can't view my gallery on Facebook, after the jellybean operating systems update.It worked fine with the ice cream sandwich operating system. But, now when I go to post a picture it only allows me to see the pictures taken the day before the update.Nothing else... it acts like I dont have a gallery. Every other program recognizes my gallery. I have cleared the cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Then, I even did a master reset and installed each application individually.AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!! I'm going crazy! This is a brand new phone..a galaxy s2 ... I am not great with computers or phones. This is my first android phone. I've always had iPhones. My daughters have always been the one to do the upkeep on those. But now I'm on my own!!! Please someone help me???

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Default Re: HELP...I Cant view my gallery after jellybean update!!! galaxy s 2

That definitely looks to me like a problem with the Facebook app.

Quote Originally Posted by steph2329 View Post
    I can't view my gallery on Facebook, after the jellybean operating systems update.It worked fine with the ice cream sandwich operating system. But, now when I go to post a picture it only allows me to see the pictures taken the day before the update.Nothing else... it acts like I dont have a gallery. Every other program recognizes my gallery. I have cleared the cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Then, I even did a master reset and installed each application individually.AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!! I'm going crazy! This is a brand new phone..a galaxy s2 ... I am not great with computers or phones. This is my first android phone. I've always had iPhones. My daughters have always been the one to do the upkeep on those. But now I'm on my own!!! Please someone help me???
    Hi Steph,

Have you contacted the technical support?

I won't update my operating system or apps when those apps newly updated and I will wait to see if it will crash my phone or operating system...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_Pinguo View Post
    Hi Steph,

Have you contacted the technical support?

I won't update my operating system or apps when those apps newly updated and I will wait to see if it will crash my phone or operating system...
    Hi, Lisa,
    How can I contact technical support if I have some problems like this on android phone?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hi Lisa, I was wondering how to contact technical support as well. I've sent emails to Facebook amd got no reply. Iam not aware of any call center.

Steph

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Android-support@fb.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2