Who Owns Mobile Nations/Android Central?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much. Not sure he even has a specific preference. He gets a taste of everything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
How often do you use the iPhone 5 and do you like it?

I used the iPhone 5 from its release until January, when I switched to the Z10. Generally I find iOS apps to be pretty polished. As a weekend pilot I appreciate all the flight related apps that are available for iOS - Android's selection is a bit smaller.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I used the iPhone 5 from its release until January, when I switched to the Z10. Generally I find iOS apps to be pretty polished. As a weekend pilot I appreciate all the flight related apps that are available for iOS - Android's selection is a bit smaller.

Thanks for your feedback, it's nice to hear from someone with no bias:D

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Because you have don't seen to be biased. Should my father buy an iPhone if he flies 2-5 times a week? He loves his Android, but wants to use his iPad apps like Firefight. I was just wondering you opinion, because as Chetan said, many people are quite biased.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Because you have don't seen to be biased. Should my father buy an iPhone if he flies 2-5 times a week? He loves his Android, but wants to use his iPad apps like Firefight. I was just wondering you opinion, because as Chetan said, many people are quite biased.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

For pilots iOS still provides the best app selection.

Posted via Android Central App