Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey all. I am new to this community and have decided to give android a try. I appreciate everyone answering most of my annoying questions and being so helpful even to an apple fanboi.
I have decided that I am going to keep my iphone 5 as a back up device and go with the HTC One or S4. Leaning towards the HTC One but since the S4 release is So close, I may as well wait and at least give it a look before I decide for sure.
I like the camera better on the S4. Someone showed the automatic low light setting on the S4 and that was pretty awesome. But, I do like the look and feel of the HTC One over all, and blink feed looks pretty cool too.
It's a hard choice for sure. But I do feel a Lot of the S4 features are fluff that I would just simply turn off. (Eye scrolling, NFC, waving gestures. air touch etc.)
Screen size difference is so minor, I don't think that part will come into play for the decision.

I found it very helpful that long time android users and apple switchers both had helpful info. After all my research I can say the Only thing I find negative about android is not having Visual Voicemail built in like iOS has. but maybe I can get used to that or find an app that serves the purpose.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all the help. It did influence my decision to give android a try.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey all. I am new to this community and have decided to give android a try. I appreciate everyone answering most of my annoying questions and being so helpful even to an apple fanboi.
I have decided that I am going to keep my iphone 5 as a back up device and go with the HTC One or S4. Leaning towards the HTC One but since the S4 release is So close, I may as well wait and at least give it a look before I decide for sure.
I like the camera better on the S4. Someone showed the automatic low light setting on the S4 and that was pretty awesome. But, I do like the look and feel of the HTC One over all, and blink feed looks pretty cool too.
It's a hard choice for sure. But I do feel a Lot of the S4 features are fluff that I would just simply turn off. (Eye scrolling, NFC, waving gestures. air touch etc.)
Screen size difference is so minor, I don't think that part will come into play for the decision.

I found it very helpful that long time android users and apple switchers both had helpful info. After all my research I can say the Only thing I find negative about android is not having Visual Voicemail built in like iOS has. but maybe I can get used to that or find an app that serves the purpose.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all the help. It did influence my decision to give android a try.
Have you seen the Nexus 4? it's amazing and fast and awesome.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Welcome I think you will enjoy your decision. I couldn't tell you much more than what you probably already know from others.

On a side note, I've heard wonders about the ones hardware and several users have already got their s4s in the mail. They say it is pretty good. But please don't rush your decision, try the phones side by side if you get the chance and see which one suits your purposes better (no pun intended).
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1