What was your first android phone?

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Here is my list of Android:

Motorola Droid (Original and I loved it.) -> HTC Incredible (Wasn't a fan) -> Samsung Galaxy (I Hated) -> Galaxy S2 (Much Better) -> Moto Razr (Great Phone) -> S3 (Absolutely Amazing)

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Nexus S. Great little phone. Still use it as a backup from time to time. Now I'm using Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Intercept.. Possibly the worst phone ever.. That phone shows how much progress Android has made.

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

Obviously you never owned the Samsung Moment...

My first was the Moment. What a piece of crap.

Posted via Android Central App

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Htc g1 ha old school. Back when i was on tmobile and the iphone was att. Someone said the android isn't an iPhone yet but it will surpass it. Look where were at now =D

Posted via Android Central App

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
My first time using Android was on my HTC Tilt 2, which was natively a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. A project on XDA ported Android 2.2 to it and almost everything worked.

First device was the Captivate. Still have it now it runs the latest CM 10 build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
NS4G and now Gnex. The NS is docked on my bedside table. My Gnex doesn't leave my side. Yes, I'm an addict, I admit it. Hoping the next Nexus will be CDMA.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
First ever android phone was the original iPhone. Android ran horribly on it but technically was my first experience with android, if you can even call it that.

My first actual android phone was a Samsung Infuse. It was pretty awesome at the time with that blazing fast 1.2ghz single core processor and huge 4.5" screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos