Zte Engage Is Bricked

Myaa Kirei

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I just got this phone like a month ago.. Well i wanted to root my phone because it was this app about updating a new font on your phone (I can't remember what's it called sorry) and so i searched on google "How to root a zte engage" it was called "
Very Easy ROOT method for the ZTE Engage V8000
.. Then i followed everything then after that it said reboot your phone and so i did and uhm.. well when i rebooted it, it turned on and said "Muve Music" but then it cut back off and said "Muve Music" again and went to the android character or cartoon green thingy and then he died *chuckles* and showed a red caution/attention sign and i didn't know what was going on and i rebooted it again and again... and the same thing happened and i factory reset it, cleared cache, installed cwm recovery, factory reset and cleared cache again and performed and restored backup..
.. i can't really understand what the hell it's saying. I'm a 15 year old female, I'm sorry. But I REALLY need this phone to fix, i worked my *** off for this phone and it was the best phone i ever had, Maybe whoever helps and resolves; I'll donate $5 from my PayPal..? Sorry I'm broke. And sorry for the language, I'm truly pissed and upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21