- 106 Posts
Phone getting too hot?
I have the Motorola Droid RAZR M and I've only had the phone for a couple months and lately for the past couple weeks it has been get very extremely hot when I use it. When I first got for the first month it never got warm or hot but it has been very often for past weeks. Is that normal? Or should I take it in and get a new one? Would greatly appreciate it if you guys can help. Thank you
Sent from my XT907
- 05-11-2013, 10:00 PM #2
- 05-14-2013, 06:23 PM #3
- 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM #4
- 196 Posts
Re: Phone getting too hot?
It could be a number of different issues from weather, software, then hopefully not, the hardware.
Weather as said could be one to consider. I find it that my phone here in L.A gets more hot during summer but cause of the heat compared to winter where it feels very chill. It could also be the battery going bad (the most likely scenario).
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2If I've helped you in any way please hit thanks as a token of gratitude.
- 05-15-2013, 06:30 AM #5
- By dobermans rule in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 321Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:38 PM
- By gera815 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 27Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:51 AM
- By DijahP in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM
- By Jacques in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 22Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:06 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:01 PM