How likely are you to buy another Android?

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm tied into the Google ecosystem and don't see any reason to change, unless someone comes up with something revolutionary to change my mind.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I currently have 2 active android phones that are on my person almost always and as well my nexus 7.

I have no plans of moving away from android anytime soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm satisfied. Love my S3 my problem is with AT&T they take forever to release updates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
100% for me. The only thing that could make me reconsider is if Apple makes a larger phone. Even then it's not likely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

dylanrod24

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I love android. I've had the iPhone 4 and 5 then I switched to android. I have the Motorola DROID RAZR M running on JB and I don't plan on going back to iPhone.

Sent from my XT907

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
First Android phone that I actually kept. Now that it is all set up and since I have invested in apps I don't see a reason to leave. No other mobile OS has the flexibility of Android. But when elderly people need a smartphone I still recommend iOS. My parents have android phones and I kind of wish they didn't. Or maybe they should get GS4s with them set to easy mode.

But I wonder how many iPhone users actually would like to switch but maybe spent so much money on apps? And in their head they just don't want to pay again even if the total would only be like $50.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

br3wnor

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to Android for first time this week so depending how it goes and what the iPhone looks like 18 months from now when I have an upgrade available will determine what I do.

Droid RAZR Maxx HD

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't see me moving away from android anytime soon. I like the way it was set up too much to move away from it.

On my Sprint Optimus G

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably be getting whatever iPhone is released this fall. I'm getting bored and mad at android.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool