- 4 Posts
google language input issues anyone?
hello everyone i recently downloaded the google japanese language input for my samsung galaxy s3. however, when i am using the normal samsung keyboard, it now disregards the settings i have set for it like disabling the predictive text. it also does not capitalize the first letter of each sentence, autocorrect mispelled words, or places a period at the end of the sentence even though i have all of those functions enabled. could this be because of the second keyboard i have? thanks for any help you can give me!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-06-2013, 02:52 PM #2
- 06-06-2013, 11:27 PM #4
- 363 Posts
Re: google language input issues anyone?
Hasn't happened to me on any of the phones where I installed Google Japanese input, though I've never owned a Samsung phone. Is there perhaps some auto correct settings on touchwiz that are not contained in the individual keyboard settings? I know HTC and Fujitsu phone's both have some independent spell check feature, that could be what's happening on your s3 too?
Sent from my HTC One 801e using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- By oakleyglider in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2013, 11:42 AM
- By oakleyglider in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2013, 12:20 AM
- By TheLibertarian in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
- By JWLthief in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:54 AM
- By msf316 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM