Trouble connecting to SD card
I have a non rooted Asus Memo and using a OTG cable I can successfully connect to an external drive. I can't however connect to any type of SD card. I have tried three different types and it says that it is connecting when I plug it in, but then disappears. I have tried to use stickmount and ES File Explorer, but nothing works. I find it odd that an external 1TB drive connects no problem, but the SD card can't.
Can someone help me figure this out please?
Thanks in advance...
- 06-10-2013, 11:26 AM #2
- 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM #4
- 06-10-2013, 01:02 PM #6
- 06-11-2013, 12:18 AM #7
Re: Trouble connecting to SD card
Yes, you need to be rooted: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ire.stickmount
Read the description for full support.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- By Hannah Smith1 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
- By SeizeA7X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2013, 09:00 PM
- By agarner98 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:07 PM
- By leetho0528 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
- By BTSee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:51 PM