1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kies for Mac and Galaxy Exhilarate

Is anyone having a problem with Kies on a Mac? I can connect no problem. I am only using it to sync my calendar. The problem is, everytime I sync, it duplicates the entries. On the first sync, everything was fine. On the second sync, there were two of every item on all days. On the third sync, three items. BTW, I'm using OS 10.6.8.

Default Re: Kies for Mac and Galaxy Exhilarate

I have Kies on 10.8.4 but why not just set your default calendar (iCal) to Gmail and it will sync wirelessly just like it did with iOS and iCloud.
    Just simply drag an drop calendar events on iCal and it goes the any android phone using gmail for the calendar. sync both ways.
    I used Kies for iTunes and pictures. everything else syncs in the cloud like it did with iPhone.
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X..
    Currently using LG G2, Note 3 and Nokia 520 WP8
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Kies for Mac and Galaxy Exhilarate

Thanks for the response. Because I don't like to upgrade OS until the bugs are out, I usually try it out first on my laptop. Because Mountain Lion required new upgrades to most of my Microsoft and Adobe products, I didn't install it on my main computer. Problem was, it upgraded my cloud so I can no longer access it from my main computer; no calendar events are synced.