Dropped phone. How do I know of its internal damaged?
So I dropped my phone face first today on my hard wood floor. I am using a TPU soft case with a raised front so the screen doesn't touch the surface when face down, or at least shouldn't.
Here's the thing. There's no outer damage or cosmetic damage, but I'm not sure about the internals. Everything seems fine, but I did have A app starting to lock up and not respond. Don't know if that's the app or due to the drop.
With phones these days being mostly non moving parts (?) is it a "if this thing is damaged you'll know because it won't work "type of thing?
- 06-13-2013, 12:52 AM #3
- 51 Posts
Re: Dropped phone. How do I know of its internal damaged?
I think its pretty safe to say if its working you're probably ok. Ive dropped my phone more than I'd like to admit and its working fine. If anything were to knock loose I would imagine it would be a speaker, vibrator motor or something having to do with the screen, all things that would be easily noticed.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app
- By amheck in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2013, 03:27 PM
- By basc0 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2013, 09:17 PM
- By piczon1983 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:55 PM
- By 2swol in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2012, 09:07 PM
- By MRW1215 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:50 AM