Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jennifer Stough
  • 1 Post By jrsharp70
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default If u could build a phone from other phones

What features from what phone would u have.

Mine would be the form factor, boomsound without beats audio, and screen of the HTC one with the poly body if the one x plus, Samsung s4 processor speed, ram and software features, razr maxx battery, either the one or s4 camera, and LG optimus g pros ui for the home screen.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Default Re: If u could build a phone from other phones

5" screen of the DNA but with walcom technology for the spen, the HTC ones front facing speakers and aluminum build, razr maxx battery, s4 processing and camera with the addition of the ones zoe capability. On vanilla android.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
    The Real X Dawg likes this.

Global Posts
    18,856 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by TheyStoleMyName View Post
    What features from what phone would u have.

Mine would be the form factor, boomsound without beats audio, and screen of the HTC one with the poly body if the one x plus, Samsung s4 processor speed, ram and software features, razr maxx battery, either the one or s4 camera, and LG optimus g pros ui for the home screen.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.
    HTC One's screen and aluminum casing, with an SD card slot, TouchWiz without the Samsung extras, Samsung's processors, Razr's battery, Samsung's rear camera, HTC One for a front, Samsung's LED style, and Oppo's update frequency.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:

ROM
    ViperOne

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    5" screen of the DNA but with walcom technology for the spen, the HTC ones front facing speakers and aluminum build, razr maxx battery, s4 processing and camera with the addition of the ones zoe capability. On vanilla android.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
    Wow mine is very close.

5.5" Screen instead, Blink Feed and, on AOKP with Halo.

Optimus g pro with an s-pen. Done

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    TheyStoleMyName likes this.

1080p screen and front facing speakers with boom sound from the HTC one, Snapdragon 800 processor, adreno 320 GPU, 64 gigs of storage, 2 gigs of RAM, kevlar back, 3300 mAh battery, radios and antennas from the RAZR Maxx HD. GOOGLE EDITION software aka stock android.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

A slightly thicker HTC One with a razor Maxx sized battery, a screen that goes edge to edge so like the S4 is larger but without making the device itself larger, either an SD card that popped in and out like a micro sim on the side, OR boatloads of on board memory...happy either way. And a device that is really tough and can really stand up to wear and tear.
    If I wanted limits on what I could do with a device, I would have an iPhone!

HTC One form factor with a Moto/HTC hybrid build material of kevlar edges and an aluminum back plate. Nokia 808/"EOS" camera and OIS from the Lumia 9xx series (they did it slightly better than HTC) with Samsung S4 camera interface and HTC Zoes and Highlights, Windows Phone UI with Android notifications an iOS 7 control center. Droid Razr Maxx Battery (I know between this and the camera, I have just made a phone that will surpass the Palm Treo 755p in thickness). 6" 1080 SLCD3 display with an S-Pen like features. Throw on some front facing speakers and I shall christen it the JDev Galaxy Behemoth HD Maxx 92One+

5" True IPS 1080p (5" G Pro screen but with True Calibration straight from the factory)
    Aluminum build that looks somewhat similar to iPhone 5 (beveled edges etc)
    LG Optimus G Pro 3140 mAh removable battery (large capacity without bulk)
    Apple A7X Quad core with 8Core graphics processor, 3GB Ram, 128/256 GB storage
    Multi-boot: iOS 8.2 // KLP 5.3 // Windows Phone 9 OS with the ability to download and install any future phone OS.
    THX Certified improved "boom sound"
    An Apple Made 14MP camera on back with a good flash and kick **** software behind it.
    Apples hardware Mute switch
    Dedicated Camera button (or volume up button like iPhone 5)

My wish list since we are Dreaming here.
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X, Nokia 520, Nokia 1520 (8.1)..
    Currently using LG G2 and iPhone 5s.

Nexus 4 body, S4 screen, LTE, S4 processor, Note 2 battery. HTC One speakers. Vanilla Android.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Samsung Galaxy S4 screen and HTC One speakers in Panasonic ELUGA casing. Sony Xperia ZL notification light, UI, and buttons. Mute switch from HP Veer. Motorola RAZR MAXX battery. Snapdragon 600 and LTE.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ZL

The S4 Body (as a light carbon), 4.5 Inch DNA screen, a HTC camera, Snagdragon Processors, Beats by Dre sound, razr battery and stock vanila android.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune