Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Eric Schmidt invested $1M in YBuy : lets you try electronic gadgets before buying

Well, Here is something interesting I found after googling for gadget rental.

I checked their website which says that they have concluded the beta test. I wanted to know if any of you guys knew about this and how was your experience.

L.A.'s YBUY lets you try electronic gadgets before buying - Los Angeles Times

Global Posts
    6,885 Global Posts

Default Re: Eric Schmidt invested $1M in YBuy : lets you try electronic gadgets before buying

I think that's a great idea, but I'm not sure a month is enough time for me to decide on anything LOL
    Crackberry.com Forums Moderator

Default Re: Eric Schmidt invested $1M in YBuy : lets you try electronic gadgets before buying

Thats commitment to belief in their products!
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Isn't this the same as rent a center, I wouldn't want to buy a product (certainly not an electronic product) that has been previously used.

And what do they do with their electronics after they don't want to rent then out anymore. I bet they sell them to walmart.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net