- 7 Posts
Eric Schmidt invested $1M in YBuy : lets you try electronic gadgets before buying
Well, Here is something interesting I found after googling for gadget rental.
I checked their website which says that they have concluded the beta test. I wanted to know if any of you guys knew about this and how was your experience.
L.A.'s YBUY lets you try electronic gadgets before buying - Los Angeles Times
- 06-17-2013, 11:11 PM #2
- 06-17-2013, 11:18 PM #3
- 06-18-2013, 11:45 AM #4
Re: Eric Schmidt invested $1M in YBuy : lets you try electronic gadgets before buying
Isn't this the same as rent a center, I wouldn't want to buy a product (certainly not an electronic product) that has been previously used.
And what do they do with their electronics after they don't want to rent then out anymore. I bet they sell them to walmart.
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
- By Ry in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM
- By zxcvbnmn in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:22 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:33 PM
- By greydarrah in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Ignitros in forum Android AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:51 PM