Miami heat

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Er, technically I should support my city...but uh...I dont like either team lolol

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I picked the Heat in the beginning of the season but that's like picking Ferrari against a Prius.

...I own a prius lolol
But I'm still not a fan of the spurs.

Memphis grizzlies!

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
...I own a prius lolol
But I'm still not a fan of the spurs.

Memphis grizzlies!

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator

LOL

I got Memphis 4th behind Lakers, Spurs, and Celtics. Those three has been my favorite since middle school.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
When you guys talked about Bad Boy Pistons I was thinking about Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Isaiah Thomas.....

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm too young to remember them playing except Rodman in the late 90's.

Back in those days, cell phones look like this.

80s-brick-style-modern-cell-phone.jpg

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The Spurs had their chance Tuesday. I was pulling for them, but that made me mad.

I agree they let it slip out of their grasp. I don't like either team but was pulling for the Spurs. Lebron was very Jordan like in game 7. I always said Lebron would never been near as great as Jordan was but I'm not so sure now. If he continues to win championships he very well could end up with a legacy as good or better than Jordan's.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I agree they let it slip out of their grasp. I don't like either team but was pulling for the Spurs. Lebron was very Jordan like in game 7. I always said Lebron would never been near as great as Jordan was but I'm not so sure now. If he continues to win championships he very well could end up with a legacy as good or better than Jordan's.

Championships are my last level of consideration when matching the best players ever. There had never been a player before that does what LeBron can do. The bulls counted on Jordan to score and score only, the heat count on LeBron to do EVERYTHING, get assists, rebounds, play crazy good defense and score like jordan. I would give my bank account to see a Jordan vs LeBron 1vs1

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Championships are my last level of consideration when matching the best players ever. There had never been a player before that does what LeBron can do. The bulls counted on Jordan to score and score only, the heat count on LeBron to do EVERYTHING, get assists, rebounds, play crazy good defense and score like jordan. I would give my bank account to see a Jordan vs LeBron 1vs1

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Man I would too! Lebron is a better defender than Jordan ever was.