Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Jennifer Stough
  • 1 Post By The Real X Dawg
  • 1 Post By Jennifer Stough
  • 1 Post By The Real X Dawg
  • 1 Post By Farish
  • 2 Post By Farish
  • 1 Post By DS1331
  • 1 Post By benhmadison
  • 1 Post By DS1331
  • 2 Post By benhmadison
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Miami heat

    That is all.


    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Spurs.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Heat

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Er, technically I should support my city...but uh...I dont like either team lolol

    Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator
    Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2
    benhmadison and DS1331 like this.
  5. #5  
    The Real X Dawg's Avatar

    Posts
    336 Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne

    Default Re: Miami heat

    I picked the Heat in the beginning of the season but that's like picking Ferrari against a Prius.
    DS1331 likes this.
  6. #6  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real X Dawg View Post
    I picked the Heat in the beginning of the season but that's like picking Ferrari against a Prius.
    ...I own a prius lolol
    But I'm still not a fan of the spurs.

    Memphis grizzlies!

    Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator
    Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2
    The Real X Dawg likes this.
  7. #7  
    The Real X Dawg's Avatar

    Posts
    336 Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    ...I own a prius lolol
    But I'm still not a fan of the spurs.

    Memphis grizzlies!

    Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator
    Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2
    LOL

    I got Memphis 4th behind Lakers, Spurs, and Celtics. Those three has been my favorite since middle school.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Pistons all day!!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  
    The Real X Dawg's Avatar

    Posts
    336 Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Pistons all day!!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh yeah especially back with Rip Hamilton, Teyshaun Prince, Ben and Rasheed Wallace.
    benhmadison likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real X Dawg View Post
    Oh yeah especially back with Rip Hamilton, Teyshaun Prince, Ben and Rasheed Wallace.
    Don't forget the key to them all! BILLUPS!
  11. #11  
    The Real X Dawg's Avatar

    Posts
    336 Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Don't forget the key to them all! BILLUPS!
    Can't believe I forgot Chauncey! My bad!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Oww the bad boy pistons. I'm from ny/nj so I'm a knick guy


    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    When you guys talked about Bad Boy Pistons I was thinking about Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Isaiah Thomas.....
    benhmadison likes this.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    The Spurs had their chance Tuesday. I was pulling for them, but that made me mad.
  15. #15  
    The Real X Dawg's Avatar

    Posts
    336 Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    When you guys talked about Bad Boy Pistons I was thinking about Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Isaiah Thomas.....
    I'm too young to remember them playing except Rodman in the late 90's.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real X Dawg View Post
    I'm too young to remember them playing except Rodman in the late 90's.
    Back in those days, cell phones look like this.

  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    Back in those days, cell phones look like this.

    http://gajitz.com/wp-content/uploads...cell-phone.jpg
    That's what we call the "Zack morris" cell phone

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    benhmadison likes this.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by quest7 View Post
    The Spurs had their chance Tuesday. I was pulling for them, but that made me mad.
    I agree they let it slip out of their grasp. I don't like either team but was pulling for the Spurs. Lebron was very Jordan like in game 7. I always said Lebron would never been near as great as Jordan was but I'm not so sure now. If he continues to win championships he very well could end up with a legacy as good or better than Jordan's.
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    Thanked by:
    DS1331 
    DS1331 likes this.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by benhmadison View Post
    I agree they let it slip out of their grasp. I don't like either team but was pulling for the Spurs. Lebron was very Jordan like in game 7. I always said Lebron would never been near as great as Jordan was but I'm not so sure now. If he continues to win championships he very well could end up with a legacy as good or better than Jordan's.
    Championships are my last level of consideration when matching the best players ever. There had never been a player before that does what LeBron can do. The bulls counted on Jordan to score and score only, the heat count on LeBron to do EVERYTHING, get assists, rebounds, play crazy good defense and score like jordan. I would give my bank account to see a Jordan vs LeBron 1vs1

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    The Real X Dawg likes this.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Miami heat

    Quote Originally Posted by DS1331 View Post
    Championships are my last level of consideration when matching the best players ever. There had never been a player before that does what LeBron can do. The bulls counted on Jordan to score and score only, the heat count on LeBron to do EVERYTHING, get assists, rebounds, play crazy good defense and score like jordan. I would give my bank account to see a Jordan vs LeBron 1vs1

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    Man I would too! Lebron is a better defender than Jordan ever was.
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    The Real X Dawg and DS1331 like this.

Similar Threads

  1. 2.2 Heating Issues?
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:34 PM
  3. New Nexus One Heating Up!
    By elitehunter in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:17 AM
  4. Heat problems?
    By mrfarinhight in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:35 PM
  5. heat from phone
    By kunak83 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions