- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Brand New to Android!
I just got my first android device yesterday for Grad and i was a previous blackberry user but made the switch and so far super glad!! I got the Galaxy S4 and i am loving it and so far no problems! So as a complete noob in Android, i have some questions. 1. Can I send photos via NFC from my phone to my brothers HTC One? 2. Is there any "top" widgets that you can recommend? 3. Will the S4 get Android Key Lime Pie? 4. What new features are in Key Lime Pie?
Thanks for all the help! Super glad im now a Andoid user!
- 07-01-2013, 10:15 PM #2
Yes you can transfer from memory with small files if both phones have NFC I'm presuming. I've only tried it with nexus 4 devices.
Dashclock is a widget I recommend for the lock screen.
3/4 no one knows but the developers.
Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
- 07-01-2013, 11:49 PM #3
- 07-01-2013, 11:53 PM #4
- 07-02-2013, 01:52 AM #5
- 07-02-2013, 02:41 AM #6
- 07-10-2013, 12:35 AM #7
- By nighthawk4295 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
- By sniffs in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:04 AM
- By Skudds101 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2013, 01:21 PM
- By Rick Kraster in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:47 AM
- By Skudds101 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2013, 08:30 PM