Anyone else noticing low sound quality on all access over 3G
So I really want to give this service the proper chance. I signed up for the special pricing and everything. But honestly, there's one thing I'm noticing that's bugging me compared to my experience with Rdio in comparison. See, on Rdio the quality was always good or at least clear. On google music however, unless im on high settings in bandwidth management, it does not sound very good. In fact, it sounds like when I stream YouTube audio via data 3G. IE not very good.
I tried uninstalling the app and redownloading it's data, but it's still the same. So I'm thinking this is just how it is. But if Rdio can make it sound good via 3G with no excessive bandwidth, why can't google?
Am I the only one noticing this? On wifi it sounds fine.
- 07-02-2013, 09:42 AM #2
Re: Anyone else noticing low sound quality on all access over 3G
No matter what settings you use, the app will default to the quality it can manage with your connection speed. Sounding great would more than likely cause buffering, which is why you're getting the inferior quality.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-03-2013, 03:58 AM #4
- By slik6996 in forum AT&TReplies: 16Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:05 AM
- By stoopidnation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 02:39 AM
- By Vivian Chao in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 02:21 AM
- By hoopie444 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 01:26 AM
- By PittsDriver in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 12:47 AM