That's exactly what I was waiting for....Unlimited Storage for my Android Device

gridder

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Dear Goldriver97,

I'm a developer at the InfiniDroid team.
If I may answer your questions:

1) There will be no cost from our side, the App will be available for free.
The storage backend is of your choice and the price is according to your price plan. So if you use for example the free dropbox account you will have 2GB of storage for free.

2) InfiniDroid is not simply an App, its an extension of the Android OS, that provides intelligent and transparent
storage management the way it should be.

Since we are currently working on a real device demo video, may I ask you for an App that you would like to see demoed with InfiniDroid?

Hope this clears up your questions? :cool:

Register for our early access program to get informed about news and a place in our beta test!

Best
gridder

gridder

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
InfiniDroid enables you to use any kind of cloud storage not only for your documents, pictures and videos but also for your apps.

Instead of buying an expensive device with lots of internal storage (but still not expandable!!!), you can invest the delta into other gadgets. Or even invest a fraction of the delta into more cloud storage.

The longer you life inside the digital world, the more data you will accumulate!
In parallel storage technology is developing, capacities will grow and prices will decrease. The most important fact here is that your chosen storage extension (InfiniDroid ;)) for your Android Device will adapt and grow with you.

gridder