Google All Access Radio Is Bad - Is it Just Me?

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I was an early adopter and locked in at the $7.99 price for Google All Access and was hopeful that the radio station function would be like Pandora. It is anything but Pandora and when I try and set-up stations, the music it is pairing with my selection is nothing short of bizarre (totally unrelated and dated artists and unknown songs)! Is there anyway around this or am I going to have to go back to Pandora?

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I love Google All Access for the most part. I do think Pandora may have a slight edge in the radio feature, but I think this will improve over time. It does fairly well with the music I listen to. I'm still not sure if the thumbs down works though. My main reason for having Google All Access is library. I no longer have to buy individual albums. Although I'm a little annoyed by how the new Jay Z album is still unavailable. If it's available to buy through Google, it should be in All Access. I didn't subscribe to Some Access. At the very least, they should give us an idea of when it will be available. I've contacted Google about this and they just gave me the run around. But all in all I'm pretty happy and believe it will only get better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08