I need help regarding Galaxy S3 mini Internal storage problem.

chester47

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I have Galaxy s3 mini, the one with 16GB internal memory. But the problem is whenever I plug the device into my PC, it only shows 17.8mb of storage not 16GB.. I tried looking for possible solution regarding this problem but still unfortunate.. I'm getting frustrated, I don't know what to do to fix this (sorry to say this)..:(:(

And also, there's another problem. Everytime I download apps on Google play, S3 mini won't allow me to download 3 games with a total of 60mb of files, the insufficient memory error keeps on popping up saying I have to delete some files cause the storage is full but I have 16Gb of storage. But it seems that the device itelf wont allow me to use it or it is locked?..

I don't have Micro SD cards for alternative storage, I just want to use S3 mini's internal storage of 16GB, that would be enough.. Please help, and tell me how to fix this problem.. Thanks in advance. ;);)

Ras45

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
yow guys same problem here. if any one of you has solved this memory issue help me please. this phone is giving me sleepless nights coz im almost convinced its a clone or something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21