Funny or..?

AnAndroidDroid

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
edytesev.jpg

Anyone else find the dev reply on that review hilarious?

I find that comment so..inappropriate.

I thought it must've been a reply to a review for a previous version. Like, we fixed your issue in this update, please consider re-rating. The way some devs do. This is so weird.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I find it annoying how devs beg for 5 star ratings. Its really upsetting to me and as a dev I would never do so. The only reason the do it us so they are rated higher in the play store.

I can understand you're opinion on this. I mean where is the good feedback at, all the dev is doing is pleading for a good rating.

I used go launcher once, personally its full of bloat and slows the phone down. If your on ICS and above apex and nova are worlds better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

AnAndroidDroid

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I find it annoying how devs beg for 5 star ratings. Its really upsetting to me and as a dev I would never do so. The only reason the do it us so they are rated higher in the play store.

I can understand you're opinion on this. I mean where is the good feedback at, all the dev is doing is pleading for a good rating.

I used go launcher once, personally its full of bloat and slows the phone down. If your on ICS and above apex and nova are worlds better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have never seen this before. And I'm surprised devs as well known as Go would stoop so low. Not that I'm a big fan of their apps, the only one I use is go SMS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol