- 20 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 clone?
to all of you.
I am new to this forum and must say that this forum and its members are amazing.I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4's clone from Thailand(by Mistake), but I must say that it is a very good mobile, Its has MT6577 kit mean it is dual core and has 2 GB ram and having the BUILD NUMBER ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.3, same look alike as Galaxy S4, the only drawback is its battery life is very bad, so I am thinking to put original S4's battery into it, but before I need to know If anyone knows Will the original Battery work in it or not? Please reply soon and also tell me How can I root this device? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-21-2014 at 02:18 AM.
- 07-21-2013, 08:38 AM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 clone?
to all of you and ubermax
I have purchased the original battery of Samsung Galaxy S4's and it is perfectly fitted in the clone, but whenever I switch on the phone after the model no and logo appearing the phone shuts down automatically and even the phone starts in recovery mode but shuts down in seconds, what could be the problem? Please reply.Hope to see reply soon.Thank you.
- 01-20-2014, 09:23 PM #4
- 01-20-2014, 10:25 PM #5
- By jack murphy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 194Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Michael MacLennan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Lorraine Newman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2013, 05:53 PM
- By sazlaw84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Sarah2305 in forum Samsung Galaxy AcclaimReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 07:20 AM