- 59 Posts
Moto X Camera UI
Hi guys, anyone of you tried the Moto X Camera UI developed by Android Police? It can be downloaded here.
Its extremely smooth and it shoot nice photos too, i personally like the (focus+take photo) in just one tap very much, thats like what we seen in the lumia phones camera. Try it out, and share your opinion.
Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 07-28-2013, 02:30 AM #2
Re: Moto X Camera UI
Just DL'd the .apk and installed it. Loving the intuitive interface so far but I'm missing the UI from the stock 4.2 and 4.3 camera apps as it took up the entire screen compared to the Motorola one where there was a black bar holding the video record button and the button for switching between the main camera and the front camera.
- By yeah yeah in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:34 AM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2013, 03:40 PM
- By PhyscoAssassinX in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2013, 12:35 PM