Keyboard HELP!

miirandax17

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
So I have recently converted to a galaxy s4 from an iphone 4. I love my s4 in every way, hands down better than an iphone. I just have ONE thing about the iphone that I do miss terribly... and that is the keyboard. Mostly I miss the autocorrect. I know the autocorrect can be a pain in the you know what ..but in more cases than none it helped me tremendously! So therefore I am trying to find a keyboard on the droid market similar to an iphone keyboard. Like I said I NEED AN AUTOCORRECT. A dependable autocorrect! If you have any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated:) Thank you.

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Try SwiftKey, I love it and highly recommend spending the $4 on it. The autocorrect is amazing also, and it learns from what you type and gets better the more you use it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AC Forums mobile app

miirandax17

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Try SwiftKey, I love it and highly recommend spending the $4 on it. The autocorrect is amazing also, and it learns from what you type and gets better the more you use it!

Thanks I will try it! is it just a one time $4? whats the difference if I don't buy it?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I will try it! is it just a one time $4? whats the difference if I don't buy it?

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Forgive me, I should have mentioned there was a trial. You can try the full version for a week without paying. Then after a week it won't work and you can pay for the full version or you can u install if you don't like it! It's an awesome way of letting people test it if you ask me.

Edit: Yes it's only a one time charge if $4

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Try out the official google keyboard, that has a pretty good auto correct and punctuation auto add, + its free as well.

If you like swype its got that feature too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX