- 218 Posts
Should i be worry about being rooted with a warranty?
i am worrying because i am rooted and using a custom ROM on the Huawei Fusion 2 (AT&T), should i be worried that something will happen to my phone? Has anyone ever sent a rooted phone in for warranty? I am just worrying that if something happened i wouldn't be helped since i am rooted, what are your opinions/suggestions/experiences? please help!!
- 07-31-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 07-31-2013, 07:35 PM #3
Re: Should i be worry about being rooted with a warranty?
It's usually a simple matter to restore your device back to the stock ROM and remove root.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta"Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
- George Carlin
- 07-31-2013, 08:34 PM #4
Re: Should i be worry about being rooted with a warranty?Nexus 5-Black
- 07-31-2013, 08:57 PM #5
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 24Last Post: 01-08-2013, 10:37 AM
- By mike9670 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:50 PM
- By twinkielucille in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:59 PM
- By paulyb37 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 23Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
- By guywithnoclue in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:23 AM