- 218 Posts
Should i be worry about being rooted with a warranty?
i am worrying because i am rooted and using a custom ROM on the Huawei Fusion 2 (AT&T), should i be worried that something will happen to my phone? Has anyone ever sent a rooted phone in for warranty? I am just worrying that if something happened i wouldn't be helped since i am rooted, what are your opinions/suggestions/experiences? please help!!
- 07-31-2013, 08:32 PM #2
- 07-31-2013, 08:35 PM #3
- 07-31-2013, 09:34 PM #4
Re: Should i be worry about being rooted with a warranty?
- 07-31-2013, 09:57 PM #5
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 24Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:37 AM
- By mike9670 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:50 PM
- By twinkielucille in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
- By paulyb37 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 23Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:43 PM
- By guywithnoclue in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2012, 03:23 AM