What do you guys want for Android 5.0 key lime pie?

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So here's what every major Android makeover has looked like.

Android 1.0
1.0-android.jpg

Android 2.0
Nexus_one_home_screen_21.png

Android 3.0
home_hero1_full.png

Android 4.0
home-lg.png

An interesting path that android has gone design wise going from ugly, to tron, to more web osish. I personally really like where Android is with Jelly Bean.

nexusae0_homescreen.jpg

nexus4-11-591x400.jpg

Android has become very lighter compard to earlier versions and UI wise most google products and apps with the exception of YouTube have gone more lighter and card base. I'm excerpting klp to make more queues from the Card type UI.

rootedVette

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to say the same thing I said last time this type of thread was made; I just want Google Voice to be integrated into hangouts and get MMS.

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The only two features that are missing to make stock Android perfect are the built in option to show the battery percentage and the built in options for popup text notifications. If those two were included It would be perfect for me.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
For some reason almost every one of my wants are Bluetooth based. It's one of the areas Android seems to fall behind (especially on Nexus devices/AOSP).
- Bluetooth MAP support
- Google Now integrated with the voice dialer. When I hit the call button on a Bluetooth device I get the same voice dial function that was pretty much on my Motorola Razr. I can call someone by name and... call someone by name.
- More streamlined operation of Google Now via voice. This is something Apple got right with Siri, and although Google Now has similar capabilities in practice a couple tweaks could go a long way. In inability to send a text message via voice without hitting a button on the screen still surprises me (and is something that's REALLY useful in the car).
- Remember the volume level of each Bluetooth headset/headphones and restore it when that device is reconnected. I have a drastically different volume set for my car and for my wireless headphones at work. I have a workaround with Tasker but this could be seamless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca