Why we hate Apple!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
A list of reasons that I don't like the iPhone:

Screen is too small.
I am restricted to only one keyboard. You can't have widgets.
You can't expand notifications in the notification bar.
No notification led.
You are restricted to only one texting app.

guruachary

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
We have a common music library legally purchased, in our family laptop. We can't share it between our iOS devices. If Apple wants to stop piracy, they should build their iTunes to recognize legal & pirated music. "Blanket Rule" to increase AppStore revenues is audacity. If my family can enjoy our music which we paid for in our home system, we should be able to enjoy in our devices which we paid for.

And what's with Bluetooth only for dongles? Can't share camera photos, or does Apple have a copyright on my face?

Sent from my SG4 using Android Central app.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
We have a common music library legally purchased, in our family laptop. We can't share it between our iOS devices. If Apple wants to stop piracy, they should build their iTunes to recognize legal & pirated music. "Blanket Rule" to increase AppStore revenues is audacity. If my family can enjoy our music which we paid for in our home system, we should be able to enjoy in our devices which we paid for.

And what's with Bluetooth only for dongles? Can't share camera photos, or does Apple have a copyright on my face?

Sent from my SG4 using Android Central app.

What are you talking about? You can authorize up to 5 devices to play from a single library.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
No bluetooth file transfer.
No file manager.
No expendable memory.
No exchangeble battery.
Restricted to one musicplayer.
No removable disc function.
Chained to apple as a customer.
Too expensive.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
No file manager.
No expendable memory.
No exchangeble battery.
Too expensive.

Uh. You can install third party music players. There are some really fantastic ones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Apple is pretty much a communism lol
But seriously, they want u to do things their way and use only their products... No freedom of customization, and boring OS

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yay! Let's make fun of something to make ourselves feel better! Sound like a bunch of school children forming that mob mentality. Most of the complaints are out of ignorance anyway.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Yay! Let's make fun of something to make ourselves feel better! Sound like a bunch of school children forming that mob mentality. Most of the complaints are out of ignorance anyway.

Nope, we aren't trying to make ourselves feel better. We are just discussing what Apple is missing and how complicated it can make things.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
By the way, why did Obama give Apple special treatment when the iPhone 4 and the older iPads were about to be banned.

" Administration officials said Mr. Froman?s decision was made without involvement by Mr. Obama or his senior aides in the White House. A 2005 executive order signed by President George W. Bush delegates the authority to act in cases like this to the United States trade representative, officials said."

Why did you ask a question you already knew the answer to? Did you even read the article?

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
By the way, why did Obama give Apple special treatment when the iPhone 4 and the older iPads were about to be banned.

They didn't get special treatment. Samsung was granted an injunction using Standard Essential Patents, which everyone and their mother in positions of regulatory authority have said is totally improper. Given samsungs history of abusing them, it is not surprising the ruling was vetoed.

Oddly enough, the veto will certainly have a positive influence on a court case involving Samsung and interdigital.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
No file manager.
No expendable memory.
No exchangeble battery.
Too expensive.

Glad to see you around these parts Rikken!
Oh! and +1

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Dont understand how people can have so much hate for androids top competitor. They make each other good and push each other. If apple wasn't in the picture android wouldn't be making the big strides they are making and vice versa. Accept the competition and enjoy. The iPhone does a lot of things great just like android does. Just because you form an opinion about it doesn't mean its a POS.

Posted via Android Central App

MFmonster

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Why do you care? Don't say you didn't because you took the time to make the post. ;)

Really. Let people have their fun. At the end of the day we have freedom of choice. I personally like to choose everything. I am a glutton and eat up every new device no matter what OS is featured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital