Why we hate Apple!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Shows how ignorant these I sheep are. Blatant rip off of iOS? No not really, two completely different styles of OS, so because blackberry was out first, was the iOS a blatant rip off of blackberry? You see how ignorant that sounds, typical iOS fan response, ignorant and without any real facts, and if saying android is a rip off of iOS makes you feel better about owning an inferior device then by all means go ahead, I'm just here to correct you and make you aware that android was created from the Linux kernel and is based on an open source platform, the android OS offers far more features so the obviously irrelevant argument that android is a rip off of iOS doesn't even add up. Once again, another iOS fanboy tossing up some dirt argument that doesnt prove anything at all and just solidifies the fact that iOS users are ignorant in the tech world, that's why they bought an iPhone in the first place, they went on the core belief that "apple is the best" because that is the popular belief, only people like myself who actually are educated in this field know that its bs, all you have to do is look at the facts and side by side comparisons, only problem is, you actually have to know what your looking at, and this is when either apple or android gets purchased, apple is for those who don't know what is what

WOW! I take it English isn't your first language because you failed to comprehend his post. He was stating that iOS 7 copied Android features. You're such a blind fanboy that you even attack people who agree with you. HAHAHA!!!! Go home. You're drunk.

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
LOL...Typical fanboy response. You wasted your time writing all that bs. I own more Android devices than Apple devices and enjoy both. Seems like you're the sheep here. Android has really brainwashed you and taught you to hate Apple. Me? I like all tech. I just think it's pretty immature to start a thread to fish for hatred towards an inanimate object or a company that has never personally affected me or my family in any way. You keep cheerleading though. It's amusing.

WOW! I take it English isn't your first language because you failed to comprehend his post. He was stating that iOS 7 copied Android features. You're such a blind fanboy that you even attack people who agree with you. HAHAHA!!!! Go home. You're drunk.

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4

Attachments

• 1382882637844.jpg
    1382882637844.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 63

Jron954

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Actually, you came on this forum and posted something yourself, so you just brought yourself down to the level in which your bashing, this thread obviously bothers you enough for you to reply. It would bother me too, I mean, most people buy apple products out of "ignorance" period. And when you slowly start to see that you probably paid twice as much for a device that does about half as much as the competition (Android) you probably are upset. Its sad really, every Android vs. IOS debate looks the same, the android advocators drop factual information on why android is the better operating system as well as factual specifications on varying android handsets (yes, with android, you have multiple devices to choose from) iOS advocators rarely bring any facts to the table, they can't because the facts point to android being the better os. See, I'm not on here to make myself feel better, I just love reading anti-apple material, it reminds me that not all of us are to UH-stoo-pid to be able to weigh the facts in a technical purchase and come to the logical conclusion that android is the way to go, its nice to see others write in androids favor so I can see that I'm not going crazy, that indeed others are witnessing the same thing as me. Apple has brainwashed the ignorant consumer into trusting everything apple, everything apple says is true, and if its apple it is the ultimate device. I used to work at the mall and I would watch all the isheep's in line on the release dates, its really not funny, quite disturbing actually, and barely anyone in that line knew the actual truth, the facts. IPhone and iPad owners truly believe that apple is superior in every way, that they are the true innovators and if their products don't support a device or feature then it must not be important or relevant, and on the flip side apple has every feature known to man that is important or relevant, nothing could be further from the truth. Apple is all about revenue and has no concern for their customers, they have successfully brain washed these ignorant people and have no need to compete really... Let's be honest, apple has no competition within their following of isheeps, once an isheep always an isheep, they are set in the belief that android is inferior or for those less fortunate. Apple has complete control and they give their customers no choice, they have everything tailored for profit, it doesn't stop with the high priced phone or tablet, if you want to use all the good apps you must pay out of pocket. Apple customers get very upset when those point out how much more android has to offer, they don't want to know, they like the ignorant stupor their in, they have invested way to much money to be wrong at this point, even though deep down the core fabric of apple customers are starting to realize they have been duped and lied to, and that really upsets them, and they lash out with insults on forums, they get pounded with fact after fact by team android and they helplessly shake while pecking away at their non-swipeable chiclet keyboard. Apple recently updates to iOS 7 which once you do, there is no going back, and this new update is jail break proof, the only reason anyone could justify the purchase of iphone. You can say the people on this forum are ignorant, but really, if you own an iPhone or iPad, you are the one who is ignorant, you actually paid MORE money for a product that gives much less, and your ignorant for that. Apple is for simple minded ignorant people that wouldn't even know what to do with an android or all its capabilities. If you want to get honest with yourself, smash your pos iPhone and get a real phone from android, stop believing the lies and open your eyes and learn the facts! Apple followers can say whatever they want, facts are facts, and android is a true mobile OS, and about apps, I've never had a problem finding an app I wanted on Google play, and with all the features android offers, the apps are way more versatile, because android is open source with very little limitations, the apps are innovative offering new ways to utilize an androids productivity. What is the point of having so many apps with so little features or capalites? That's not ignorant at all either, the iPhone is very limited and that's a fact! Its an iPod touch that makes phone calls, it's a toy. So to knock down yet another age old argument coming from iOS sheep, I would rather have 900,000 apps on a device that is open, limitless, fully customizable, and packs a much, much, much larger array of features, than 1,000,000+ on a limited device under the control of apple that lacks so many features, limited OS, and closed source which means apple has the last word on every app and what it can and can't have. Who's phone is it anyways?

Damn this a long post....

Posted via Android Central App

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Actually, you came on this forum and posted something yourself, so you just brought yourself down to the level in which your bashing, this thread obviously bothers you enough for you to reply. It would bother me too, I mean, most people buy apple products out of "ignorance" period. And when you slowly start to see that you probably paid twice as much for a device that does about half as much as the competition (Android) you probably are upset. Its sad really, every Android vs. IOS debate looks the same, the android advocators drop factual information on why android is the better operating system as well as factual specifications on varying android handsets (yes, with android, you have multiple devices to choose from) iOS advocators rarely bring any facts to the table, they can't because the facts point to android being the better os. See, I'm not on here to make myself feel better, I just love reading anti-apple material, it reminds me that not all of us are to UH-stoo-pid to be able to weigh the facts in a technical purchase and come to the logical conclusion that android is the way to go, its nice to see others write in androids favor so I can see that I'm not going crazy, that indeed others are witnessing the same thing as me. Apple has brainwashed the ignorant consumer into trusting everything apple, everything apple says is true, and if its apple it is the ultimate device. I used to work at the mall and I would watch all the isheep's in line on the release dates, its really not funny, quite disturbing actually, and barely anyone in that line knew the actual truth, the facts. IPhone and iPad owners truly believe that apple is superior in every way, that they are the true innovators and if their products don't support a device or feature then it must not be important or relevant, and on the flip side apple has every feature known to man that is important or relevant, nothing could be further from the truth. Apple is all about revenue and has no concern for their customers, they have successfully brain washed these ignorant people and have no need to compete really... Let's be honest, apple has no competition within their following of isheeps, once an isheep always an isheep, they are set in the belief that android is inferior or for those less fortunate. Apple has complete control and they give their customers no choice, they have everything tailored for profit, it doesn't stop with the high priced phone or tablet, if you want to use all the good apps you must pay out of pocket. Apple customers get very upset when those point out how much more android has to offer, they don't want to know, they like the ignorant stupor their in, they have invested way to much money to be wrong at this point, even though deep down the core fabric of apple customers are starting to realize they have been duped and lied to, and that really upsets them, and they lash out with insults on forums, they get pounded with fact after fact by team android and they helplessly shake while pecking away at their non-swipeable chiclet keyboard. Apple recently updates to iOS 7 which once you do, there is no going back, and this new update is jail break proof, the only reason anyone could justify the purchase of iphone. You can say the people on this forum are ignorant, but really, if you own an iPhone or iPad, you are the one who is ignorant, you actually paid MORE money for a product that gives much less, and your ignorant for that. Apple is for simple minded ignorant people that wouldn't even know what to do with an android or all its capabilities. If you want to get honest with yourself, smash your pos iPhone and get a real phone from android, stop believing the lies and open your eyes and learn the facts! Apple followers can say whatever they want, facts are facts, and android is a true mobile OS, and about apps, I've never had a problem finding an app I wanted on Google play, and with all the features android offers, the apps are way more versatile, because android is open source with very little limitations, the apps are innovative offering new ways to utilize an androids productivity. What is the point of having so many apps with so little features or capalites? That's not ignorant at all either, the iPhone is very limited and that's a fact! Its an iPod touch that makes phone calls, it's a toy. So to knock down yet another age old argument coming from iOS sheep, I would rather have 900,000 apps on a device that is open, limitless, fully customizable, and packs a much, much, much larger array of features, than 1,000,000+ on a limited device under the control of apple that lacks so many features, limited OS, and closed source which means apple has the last word on every app and what it can and can't have. Who's phone is it anyways?

Tl;Dr

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

Atta Baloch

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
What is problem now Samsung google play is stop now and mobile jam now not open google play what is problem samsung is new google version is too bad

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
First, I did not intend to join this thread, I don't care what brand of device you own, it's all mass marketing regardless and most of the time built by cheap labors and sold for maximum profit. I also don't think its necessary to insult someone else's intelligence because they use Apple, I think that's a petty thing to do, not everyone care about technology and some people can afford premium price. (There are exceptions that I won't go into, ie fanboys).

My reason of posting is simply to add my own recent experience. I never purchased Apple products and I don't use their products (although with the exception in the past I have bought used iPods for family members).

For this Christmas, I bought some Chromecasts and also an iTunes gift card for family members so they can get a paid app that's Chromecast-compatible. Tried redeeming the gift card and it said the code was already redeemed. Aside from informing the store I purchased it from (you'll be hard pressed to get a refund since stores get commissions from selling the giftcards), I emailed up iTunes customer service, included my scans of the gift card and receipt with all the info I can give. After few exchanges they basically just gave me a run around and couldn't really do anything.

I searched Google and found plenty of people having the same issue with iTunes giftcard and not getting their money back, and this have been going on for a while now. How is it possible that Apple can let this happen at this age is beyond me, my guess is it seems to be an issue with the way their server handle the activation (I'm not about to think they are dumb enough to accidentally duplicate codes or get their giftcard system hacked), but it's the first time I ever got this issue from any giftcards I bought.

The way I see it, I'm not even an Apple customer and they stole my money. I will most likely continue to never purchase their products until they give me a refund (the only way it is possible is likely through a class action lawsuit), I don't care about the money itself, but I would be naive to expect principles coming from Apple (or any corps) in term of having decent customer service with the amount of money they have. But with a lot of other negative aspects I knew about this company and this experience, it's just more bad taste in my mouth about them.

Last edited:

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I hate how so much software is not Mac compatible. Even though I have a 2 year old MacBook, I have to use a much older Sony VAIO in order to utilize industry standard GIS software.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Time to make fun of Apple.:) Which means talking about the things its devices don't have.
The only real reason I hate Apple is because it is a closed model OS. That's it. All my complaints come down to that.

I could bash it for being expensive or lacking any of dozens of features or because it navigating it is a nightmare. But the real problem for me is that it is closed. I can't imagine tolerating being walled into a garden willingly. A gilded cage is still a cage.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung launched a nice video about how they see our society's future, which kind of reminds me of Apple..
Samsung would LOVE to become just like Apple. I am sure that is a dream of theirs. to have everyone locked into their ecosystem would be grand.

But...it'll never happen. Because their users have been spoiled by the openness of Android. Closing their system up would be suicide for Samsung, who actually achieved prominence in the first place by offering MORE features than other Android phones, not fewer.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung would LOVE to become just like Apple. I am sure that is a dream of theirs. to have everyone locked into their ecosystem would be grand.

But...it'll never happen. Because their users have been spoiled by the openness of Android. Closing their system up would be suicide for Samsung, who actually achieved prominence in the first place by offering MORE features than other Android phones, not fewer.

More Samsung features though.

Samsung has the best shot if they wanted to push their own ecosystem simply because of brand recognition. The non-techy consumer (who far out number those that post on sites like this) know Samsung. They want Samsung.

My white Moto X gets confused for a Galaxy S3/S4 all the time. And people are always asking if my Pebble is the Galaxy Gear. They're already living the dream but are probably in the best position to take it to the next level if they wanted to.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
First, I did not intend to join this thread, I don't care what brand of device you own, it's all mass marketing regardless and most of the time built by cheap labors and sold for maximum profit. I also don't think its necessary to insult someone else's intelligence because they use Apple, I think that's a petty thing to do, not everyone care about technology and some people can afford premium price. (There are exceptions that I won't go into, ie fanboys).

My reason of posting is simply to add my own recent experience. I never purchased Apple products and I don't use their products (although with the exception in the past I have bought used iPods for family members).

For this Christmas, I bought some Chromecasts and also an iTunes gift card for family members so they can get a paid app that's Chromecast-compatible. Tried redeeming the gift card and it said the code was already redeemed. Aside from informing the store I purchased it from (you'll be hard pressed to get a refund since stores get commissions from selling the giftcards), I emailed up iTunes customer service, included my scans of the gift card and receipt with all the info I can give. After few exchanges they basically just gave me a run around and couldn't really do anything.

I searched Google and found plenty of people having the same issue with iTunes giftcard and not getting their money back, and this have been going on for a while now. How is it possible that Apple can let this happen at this age is beyond me, my guess is it seems to be an issue with the way their server handle the activation (I'm not about to think they are dumb enough to accidentally duplicate codes or get their giftcard system hacked), but it's the first time I ever got this issue from any giftcards I bought.

The way I see it, I'm not even an Apple customer and they stole my money. I will most likely continue to never purchase their products until they give me a refund (the only way it is possible is likely through a class action lawsuit), I don't care about the money itself, but I would be naive to expect principles coming from Apple (or any corps) in term of having decent customer service with the amount of money they have. But with a lot of other negative aspects I knew about this company and this experience, it's just more bad taste in my mouth about them.

But that's "you", not "we". If you had the same issue with a Google Play gift card you don't sound like you'd stop using Android.

(sidenote: What paid Apple App Store apps are compatible with Chromecast?)

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
More Samsung features though.
Most of them are gimmick features. I know LOTS of Samsung users, and none of them use these features. Either they are not really as useful as they seem or they are too hard to access.

Samsung has the best shot if they wanted to push their own ecosystem simply because of brand recognition. The non-techy consumer (who far out number those that post on sites like this) know Samsung. They want Samsung.
As soon as Samsung severed ties to the Android world, that would change very quickly. IMO, people buy Samsung for the hardware, not because of touchwiz.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Most of them are gimmick features. I know LOTS of Samsung users, and none of them use these features. Either they are not really as useful as they seem or they are too hard to access.

As soon as Samsung severed ties to the Android world, that would change very quickly. IMO, people buy Samsung for the hardware, not because of touchwiz.

IMO, they buy Samsung because somewhere along the way, it became cool to buy Samsung.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
But that's "you", not "we". If you had the same issue with a Google Play gift card you don't sound like you'd stop using Android.

(sidenote: What paid Apple App Store apps are compatible with Chromecast?)
But I don't, I bought half a dozen of Play giftcard, none of it ever gave me any trouble. If you search the internet, there is a vast difference between the amount of people having the same issue with Play gift cards. Regardless of this incident, I was never going to purchase Apple devices. This isn't a problem with iOS or Android, but the company behind it. If I didn't have a problem with Play gift card, I would stop buying from Google (I am already weary with Google slow refund time so I had experience with them, but I did get my money back anytime I had issues including a time I had trouble with a reseller that use Google Checkout), I would not stop using Android which is an open source project.

Plex.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
But I don't, I bought half a dozen of Play giftcard, none of it ever gave me any trouble. If you search the internet, there is a vast difference between the amount of people having the same issue with Play gift cards. Regardless of this incident, I was never going to purchase Apple devices.

Plex.

"Search the internet"? Why? You posted your issue.

If you ran into the same exact issue with a number of Google Play gift cards, would you still buy anything from Google? Simple question.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
"If you ran into the same exact issue with a number of Google Play gift cards, would you still buy anything from Google? Simple question.
Honestly I probably would not from their store, but before your comment I edit my post. Mentioning this:
"I am already weary with Google slow refund time so I had experience with them, but I did get my money back anytime I had issues including a time I had trouble with a reseller that use Google Checkout."

I don't actually think Google have the best customer service experience, I prefer Amazon, at the sametime they didn't leave me to dry either. In honesty, I don't even want to buy devices from Playstore, due to past experience with slow ship time and slow return time when come to getting a refund or exchanges. If I could, I actually avoid buying from Google, I took exception with the Nexus 4 $199 sale.

If I had the same problem with Google, I probably would not buy from "their store" again. That doesn't mean Google own Android, which is an open source project, so it wouldn't make sense for me to stop using Android phones, but in that case I would be weary of buying from them or using Google services like Wallet, so far I haven't had problems with that.

"Search the internet"? Why? You posted your issue.
I will never buy car or home insurance without at least searching user feedbacks from the general public. Obviously this time I didn't do my research before buying iTunes gift card, but it wasn't a big lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz