verizon wireless front facing camera

Yorkkid11#WN

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
when do you think we will see on on verizon? I'm looking to upgrade my contract, but I'm waiting for when verizon has a phone with a front facing camera as that is a big selling point for me and I do not want sprint service.. so any ideas?

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
when do you think we will see on on verizon? I'm looking to upgrade my contract, but I'm waiting for when verizon has a phone with a front facing camera as that is a big selling point for me and I do not want sprint service.. so any ideas?

When the iPhone4 comes to Verizon in January 2011...you will get your front facing camera.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Maybe one of the new phones coming out the end of the year will have one. Don't know any specifics though. In the meantime, you could use a cleverly placed mirror. ;)

dman59

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site

A Verizon rep in the store told me that Samsung is working on one and should be out before the end of the year.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
A Verizon rep in the store told me that Samsung is working on one and should be out before the end of the year.

Which is Verizon speak for next spring sometime ;-)

I'm personally expecting an Evo variant (non 4G though) sometime next winter but we shall see...

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
They might put that new processor in it that is in the new G2 for t-mobile... If so I will be a little upset lol... I still love my evo though..

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon ? BGR | Boy Genius Report

Wow I wonder if htc will make the specs as good as the X and Fascinate. I hope cuz im within my 30 day period and im thinking either the X or this bad boy.

Neat looking.... from the back it appears to be an EVO like Device.. It won't be the EVO 2 because EVO is Sprints name plate. It will be Droid some thing I am sure (if it's running Android and it's on Verizon)

Plus it's way too early for an EVO 2 on Sprint... If they keep the EVO name and go with EVO 2 or EVO pro or EVO HD it will be (or at least I hope) a much more improved device with more gaudy specs....

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Naaa definitely not evo2 but is nice another reason why I love my EVO, it must of really been a hit, I can bet that sprint will b launching an EVO 2 n when they do I'm getting cause I'm sold with this beast, is like some ppl love their iPhone no rather what well the EVO is gonna b my phone of choice for yrs to come cause I'm sure sprint will up grade this baby every yr

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
dont care about price i want this device its gorgeous makes just about every phone on the market look bad. htc is really on a roll with these good looking devices

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01