Have your ever heard Dolphin Browser

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin Browser 10.0.1 release

Download: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...bi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser&hl=zh_CN&token=qEbyQtRL

Changelog:
1 +New UI design;
2 +Web App Store: Easily add popular web apps to your home screen;
3 +Home screen now supports drag & drop grouping of speed dials into folders, with 60+ speed dial slots;
4 +Dolphin key: single swipe access to browser menu, tab list or Gesture/Sonar;
5 +Search directly within Amazon, Twitter, Wikipedia, eBay, Youtube, Twitter or Facebook from URL bar;
6 +Flash support can be re-enabled in settings;
7 +Themes & Night Mode have been updated.

Please be advised and thank you all!!!

KaterinaM

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I have been using this browser for a while. And i like it even more than Opera or any other mobile browsers. It is rather fast, no crashes...

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I used it for a while until it stopped working with Flash so now I use Boat browser. I will give Dolphin another try if Flash can now be re-enabled.

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Within my phone, it is support flash, i have tired that already. In my opinion, I still support Dolphin, I really love dolphin.

touchthatpad106

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I have used dolphin for over a year now and I agree it's a great browser however I'm starting to see other browsers that are faster and certain inputs work better where as on dolphin they glitch out or unusable. Dolphin offers some cool features, but there are little issues that are adding up now that are making it more off an effort to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Dimaz Fury

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been using it for quite a while, until I realized that some sites doesn't loads properly on Dolphin, so I switch back to Opera Classic. Besides, Opera can save pages on .mht format, which is a big plus for me. So for now, bye bye Dolphin..

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it for quite a while, until I realized that some sites doesn't loads properly on Dolphin, so I switch back to Opera Classic. Besides, Opera can save pages on .mht format, which is a big plus for me. So for now, bye bye Dolphin..
I can see Dolphin make efforts in some of applications,eg, Easy Battery Saver, i can see there are many optimized in this application, still keep an eye on Dolphin, maybe you will back to dolphin one day.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I used to use it exclusively, then it got slower and slower. I use Boat browser now, light and quick. Never have had an issue with it, it has speed dial and its free.

Sent via Note II

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I tried going back to Dolphin after this new update but in the end I am sticking with Boat browser. The main thing is the menu bar in Dolphin takes up more space than it does in Boat.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The old UI was not good for general surfing but rendered desktop pages better than all the other browsers, so I used it exclusively for desktop sites. Also the security request it asked for was not pervasive like opera.

However after the last few updates have degraded the desktop performance.

Now I've switched to Firefox and I must say WOW, Firefox knocks the stuffing out of the other browsers, and it use to be the worst.

Posted via Android Central App

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
The old UI was not good for general surfing but rendered desktop pages better than all the other browsers, so I used it exclusively for desktop sites. Also the security request it asked for was not pervasive like opera.
However after the last few updates have degraded the desktop performance.

Now I've switched to Firefox and I must say WOW, Firefox knocks the stuffing out of the other browsers, and it use to be the worst.

Posted via Android Central App

Yep, sometimes the browser goes good and bad. We are in the competitive market. I am using dolphin Browser on my smartphone. For the desktop, I am using IE and firefox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa