- 140 Posts
- 08-11-2013, 12:45 PM #2
Re: Any experience with GreatCall - Jitterbug Cell Phones?
One of my clients has a Jitterbug and she adores it. It works well and she gets great service. However, she doesn't know anything about computers. Has never even touched a keyboard before. She is 90 and it fits her needs perfectly. I'm not sure how much extra your parents would want beyond a phone that can just dial out with big numbers. If all they want is something to call on, it would be quite perfect for them.
Equal Opportunity Gadget Lover
iPhone 5s & Galaxy Note 8 Tablet
- By Thunderbane in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:05 PM
- By asanatheist in forum Moto XReplies: 49Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
- By dajobo in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Ajoi Gibbons in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Akanksha Maglani in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 06:09 AM