- 08-11-2013, 03:35 PM #2
Re: Cheap good gaming smartphones
I hate to say it, but you may be setting yourself up for dissatisfaction if you want a cheap phone for gaming. The problem is that cheap phones typically have little internal storage, and that's important if you want to install a lot of games or large games. It doesn't matter if you can add a microSD card, because you typically can't install apps to the removable card.
In general, you want to look for a phone that has at least 8 GB of internal storage, because if it has 4 (which is common with these cheaper pay-as-you-go phones), you'll end up with only about 2 GB or less of storage you can actually use, and that's not much. If you're finding it hard to discover how much storage a phone has, search for it on a site like phonescoop.com.
- 08-11-2013, 04:08 PM #3
- By androiddodo in forum GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:01 PM
- By Nick Brown3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:28 PM
- By DensonGames in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 02:40 PM
- By KREPTILE in forum Forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:51 AM
- By AlxcbA in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:44 AM