- 4 Posts
Google merchant verification, will they have a problem with this?
I noticed that I needed to verify my Google Merchant Account to receive payments in the future. I am a sole traider and as I read I will have to provide ID and invoice, but I have a question related to this: I share a flat in another (Austria, adjacent) country and there is a bank account connected to that address, and I had received payments to that bank account in the last 1.5 year. But I practically live in Hungary as my nationality is hungarian. I am just curious, will they have a problem with this at the verification? I mean I send them a hungarian ID card, but an austrian invoice?
Thanks in advance!
- 08-17-2013, 12:18 PM #2
Re: Google merchant verification, will they have a problem with this?
Call them and ask. That's a one off situation they'll deal with on a case by case basis.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By supernovan90 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:47 PM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:13 AM
- By Sopassionate in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:05 AM
- By jm2122 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:26 AM
- By BonnevilleSE in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:19 AM