- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Ive purchased a Samsung Galaxy ace 5830i
I bought the phone just for ringing and texting. Im on 02 pay and go. Somehow im getting charged for internet connection and is now costing me £1 a day or more.
I don't use internet at all. Is there a way in settings to disable all connections to wireless and any Internet. Cant seem to find any setting to disable it.
Just joined the forum so Hi to everone
- 08-22-2013, 02:59 AM #2
- 6,817 Posts
- By Stiv X in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:14 PM
- By CheGuevara1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:32 PM
- By asifonline in forum Verizon LG Spectrum 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:22 AM
- By navallint in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:34 AM
- By Singleplyguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:02 AM