Google Voice calling
I have an HTC One through AT&T and it gets absolutely NO coverage in my building. While I'm waiting for them to let me make phone calls from Hangouts (yeah right...), does anyone know of a good app that will let me use my wifi and Google Voice to make a phone call without needing my cellular minutes? My other option is to put money into a Voip service and use that, but I'd rather just use my Google Voice number. Whenever I'm at my desk I make calls from Hangouts on my Mac but it would be nice to have a client that would run on my phone to make and receive my Google Voice calls.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-21-2013, 11:25 PM #2
- 08-22-2013, 11:25 AM #3
- 08-24-2013, 08:23 PM #4
Re: Google Voice calling
Google voice isn't a VOIP caller...it just uses wifi (or data) to initiate the call, then goes over cellular.
I second Groove IP.
- By JoeMcGee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Bob Heathcote in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:52 AM
- By Bob Heathcote in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:13 PM
- By Derekweb in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:26 AM
- By Dragnz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:13 PM