- 08-21-2013, 10:32 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Why are youtube videos graint on Galaxys4
I think "HD" is 720P to mobile Youtube. Are they really grainy or are you seeing blockiness? It should scale up to 1080P pretty nicely even if it's not the native resolution being sent over the network.
Edit: ha, looks like I haven't used the new youtube app yet
New YouTube App Pixellation
Looks like a messed-up antialiasing in the resize. Anyway, I don't see it on my Ultra, maybe it's a bug on 1080P.No, I don't have root
Droid Ultra as of 8/20!
- By Derekweb in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:26 AM
- By sparklekitty123 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:35 AM
- By Chillidog66 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 08:06 PM
- By dbregman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 06:44 PM
- By jhasty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:24 PM