I have this Ram which is being overused. Below this post is a screenshot of this. I feel like the overused Ram is making my phone slower. Is it true? If yes what to do? Every time I kill the tasks it comes back in no time. And i have to Deal with this lag all the time.
Sent from my GSIII
- 08-24-2013, 03:28 AM #2
Re: Ram question
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, we can't see your screenshot.
RAM doesn't really get overused in Android, since Android's goal is to keep system RAM relatively full at all times, in order to swap between apps more efficiently. The problem may be with one or two apps that are using too much processor power when they shouldn't be (so-called "rogue" apps). You can try to sniff these out using battery stat apps like GSAM.
Here's an excellent article to learn about how RAM is used with Android: RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
- By physioprof in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:13 AM
- By atakin77 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:51 PM
- By archangel849 in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2013, 03:25 AM
- By rupam95 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:35 PM
- By reb0957 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:15 AM