- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 battery problems.
So i bought my galaxy s4 a week ago and it was fine but i took out the battery to let it rest cause it was getting hot. After I put it back in the battery started dying when I wasnt doing much.
In 6H and 10M ive used 54% of screen and apparently 12% on device idle. I dont think my device idle should be that high. Any solutions?
- 08-25-2013, 09:44 AM #2
- 08-25-2013, 10:25 AM #3
- 08-27-2013, 02:41 AM #4
- By wckesq in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:41 AM
- By outrun in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:40 AM
- By matthewmcquay in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Kraizer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:08 PM