4G on long island

biggdogg9

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Been driving around Nassau and Suffolk and have been picking up a 4G signals for the past couple of weeks speed tests anywere from 5 mbs to as high as 23 mbs so happy :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Been driving around Nassau and Suffolk and have been picking up a 4G signals for the past couple of weeks speed tests anywere from 5 mbs to as high as 23 mbs so happy :)

Are you still on Sprint?
My area hasn't fully launched 4G yet, but when I do get a piece of it.....wow!

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

You haven't been driving on Nesconset Hgwy, then. Anywhere near Ft. Salonga, Kings Park, So. Setauket, no signal at all. Spent a week there recently, and had to go into the middle of the intersection to get any signal at all. AT&T, Verizon, etc., they're all bad up there. More towers are needed.:(

Don Cooke

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sprint has always had slow service on Long Island I feel like they're the last to upgrade their networks. My good friend is on Sprint and she works in Lake Grove by the mall and has such a hard time sending and receiving any messages cuz the network is so sketchy on the north shore. There's talks of upgrades happening soon but when its happening is a whole other story.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech