Car Mounts vs. Enthusiastic Driving
I don't like those phone mounts that suck onto your windshield because they leave those annoying little circles. So that leaves weighted mounts. I have tried one or two of those, the weight is not enough with how I corner and drive up and down jug handles.
Any recommendations for ones with a good hold power?
Have you taken it with you to track day, and if so, how did it perform?
- 09-01-2013, 03:25 PM #2
- 6 Posts
- 09-02-2013, 01:15 AM #4
- 6 Posts
Re: Car Mounts vs. Enthusiastic Driving
i like the position where i have mine because it's easy to charge the phone and connect the mp3 cable so i can hear music and navigation instructions on my car's speakers. After doing a lot of researching proclips had the best mount. Give it a shot i'm pretty sure you'll like it, just get an adjustable phone mount just in case you change phones or you put a really bulky case on your phone.
- By jameskk1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:32 AM
- By phositadc in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:03 AM
- By jameskk1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 05:05 PM
- By phositadc in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:47 AM
- By dwd3885 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 05:37 PM