- 1 Posts
samsung s6102 and skype
I have samsung s6102, after skype updated automatically i can't make voice calls. i have reinstalled several time but its not working. i think this is due to old version of andriod . could any one help me how to upgrade the andriod on samsung s6102.
most of the links and youtube videos are not working as defined.
- 09-04-2013, 09:25 AM #2
- 2,166 Posts
- MoDaCo Switch Beta 8
Re: samsung s6102 and skype
I'm unable to find anything higher than Gingerbread for that device available. That's both official and custom roms. I'd contact Microsoft and ask them why you're having an issue with Skype.
- By kenn99mm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:33 PM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
- By benyb69 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 10:40 AM
- By Prabhat Ranjan1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 10:32 AM
- By argold in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:30 AM