- 1 Posts
Led doesn't work in NEXUS 4!!
Hi there! I just got my Nexus 4, I've had it for a couple of hours and I haven't managed to make the led light work at all with any app or phone calls. I've only seen it work for like a second and it was when I connected the charger. Anyone with the same problem?? Should I return it and ask for a new one or is it possible to "fix it"??
Thank you so much!!
- 09-06-2013, 11:44 AM #2
- By VictoriaPa1 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 10:56 PM
- By procrastination in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
- By gonzo0203 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM
- By Cigar_Maverick in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:28 PM
- By llckll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM