My Phone Won't Turn ON (Pls Help)
today, i acivated the lock screen password, restarted the phone, now it wont turn ON. there is no logo screen, and no vibration.
i tried removing and plugging again the battery, still no luck
removed battery, connected usb cable, press power button, no luck.
should i call at&t? what do they ask for when i need to replace the phone?
- 09-07-2013, 08:05 PM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: My Phone Won't Turn ON (Pls Help)
I personally have no idea.. I would try doing a hard reset if at all possible, if not then I would definitely call ATT .. They will probably ask for security info for the account to make sure its actually your account.. and idk about ATT, but I know with tmobile they send you a new phone, then you just return the old one in the same box.
- By srkmagnus in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 388Last Post: Today, 07:19 AM
- By shishirs in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:12 PM
- By scrumpypaul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:39 PM
- By Super Turtleman in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:36 AM
- By Fred98TJ in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:36 PM