- 75 Posts
Water damaged nexus 4. Data retrieval.
My nexus 4 was left on and charged over night after getting some water in it, so it's pretty much dead. My computer still recognises it when I plug it in, however it doesn't show up in windows explorer. In case replacing the battery doesn't bring it back to life, is there anyway I can retrieve the data from the phone?
- 01-10-2014, 01:10 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Water damaged nexus 4. Data retrieval.
I got the same problem, after water damage and isopropyl alcohol, my nexus 4 is dead, in this moment i'm trying to hold volume down+power for several seconds and plug the charger, but until now this don't have solved the dead Nexus 4
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil, and here the nexus for is expensive as hell, so I'm starting to get sad
- By jova33 in forum VerizonReplies: 92Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:58 AM
- By Gazella in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:14 AM
- By rukturna34 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:08 AM
- By tobyatkimson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
- By Ya_Bish in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:39 PM