Is there something wrong with the Sony Xperia Z1?

nzrocketman

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm currently on the hunt for a new phone, and I really like the look and specs of the Sony Xperia Z1. However I'm getting a little worried that it might not be all that its cut out to be, due to the fact there doesn't seem to be any fans of it. which is starting to worry me. I want to phone that has high specs and then also the community which is also helpful for Fixing problems & hacking etc. This community (fanboys) seem to be really lacking and is getting me worried that the Sony isn't a good brand or there is something bad about the Z1 that I'm not aware off

For example, the Galaxy Note and LG2 and Xperia Z1 were all release around the same time, if not the same time.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Threads: 66

LG G2

Threads: 57

and then theXperia Z1

Threads: 3

Should I be worried if I purchase the Z1, is Sony support really bad or is there a dedicate forum for Xperia Owners go instead of here

Cheers

Brendon

eawortman

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is a date for the Z1 yet. Also it had the unfortunate luck of being announced within hours of the Note 3, the continuation of a line with an established user-base. Sony phones also tend to not have great carrier support in the US and Samsung does, so more people will have access to the Note 3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX