The setting on the Facebook app which lets you choose between "top stories" or "most recent" for your news feed had a bug for a long time which kept going back to the default top stories even after choosing most recent.
I have the latest beta version of the app installed on my Nexus 4 running 4.3, and the issue has been fixed. The most recent option sticks as long as you want.
So you can anticipate an update soon which will end the problem we have had to deal with forever now.
Just felt like letting some people know : )
- 09-10-2013, 12:54 AM #2
- 09-11-2013, 06:45 AM #3
- 09-14-2013, 04:31 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 03:19 PM #6
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
- By still1 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
- By V T in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Chris Robbins1 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:16 PM
- By hawkeye16qb in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM