The Android Central Interview -- who do you want to hear from?

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
How about the "Google Guys" Larry Page and Sergey Brin? Ask if their phones are rooted haha. No, honestly it would be cool to hear from them how their idea has grown into what it is today

cpomike13

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
News stories

Are Android Central's writers all on vacation or did they quit? You guys are falling behind on all the news that's happening. If I don't start seeing some new articles, I'm gonna stop checking it daily.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Skype. I would -love- to hear a proper response as to why they've yet to put out a functional Skype client for the whole userbase.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The guys at Linkedin...why is there an app for every platform except android?
With facebook becoming more like myspace, is linkedin gaining popularity for networking, etc.?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Motorola's new "business" phone has the LinkedIn as part of the social networking app.. I saw pics of it.

now let's hope that gets backported to the current Motorola devices running the same OS.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
maybe someone from Samsung SMD or Samsung Mobile software development team(if there is such a thing) I would like to know what they are doing to keep up with their own hardware.

oishkapipik

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
skype problems

I need help getting my skype going on my Archos 7.0 device. After I put in my skype name and password it tries to sign in for hours and hours and never signs in. I have had this problem all week and never successfully signed in once. any advice

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I need help getting my skype going on my Archos 7.0 device. After I put in my skype name and password it tries to sign in for hours and hours and never signs in. I have had this problem all week and never successfully signed in once. any advice

This is the wrong section to post this question, perhaps you should move it to General help you will receive alot more help there.

deblyn

Dec 15, 2010
www.girlsbestfriends.com
Samsung?!

Hopefully by now you've all heard our interview with Adobe platform evangelist Ryan Stewart. Following in that same vein, who would you like us to consider interviewing? Let's hear some names, folks.

(First person to say Steve Jobs gets kicked somewhere painful.)

Well, no specific names at Samsung, but, how about some high up enough technical guru within the bowels of the Samsung caves to really give us the lowdown on the confusion with upcoming use and support of Android 2.2 (Froyo), OR Gingerbread 2.3? Comeon guys... ATT really doesn't know this stuff ... they do NOT really support software for Androids beyond pointing you to their online How-To Guide for Hardware! Far as they're concerned, all Android software is really Google's baileywick.

SO... HOW ABOUT AN INTERVIEW WITH A TECH MUCKY-MUCK AT SAMSUNG? They, at least, know the hardware side of the response to their use of Googles' Android software. Especially for the Captivate. ;) Perhaps they could clear up some issues related to TIME of INCEPTION while they are at it?!

Not-So-Patiently-Awaiting...

n3rdcor3

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, no specific names at Samsung, but, how about some high up enough technical guru within the bowels of the Samsung caves to really give us the lowdown on the confusion with upcoming use and support of Android 2.2 (Froyo), OR Gingerbread 2.3?

I have to second this. Some real answers and not rumors would be amazing at this point.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully by now you've all heard our interview with Adobe platform evangelist Ryan Stewart. Following in that same vein, who would you like us to consider interviewing? Let's hear some names, folks.

(First person to say Steve Jobs gets kicked somewhere painful.)
Aww cmon !!! That would be the best interview, having you an Jerry rip that pinhead a new a** ... erm turtleneck hole yeah thats it.
Heck Id tune in at funeral just catch that!:D

But since thats not allowed to be asked, Hows about gettin a Verizon VIP to give us the low down on LTE pricing, availability in all areas, is the sim gonna bring global usage etc. ?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see the CEO of swype. not sKype, sWype. I would love to hear his inspiration for making such a revolutionary keyboard.

Thank me if you agree!

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I want Andy Rubin to explain this not releasing honeycomb source... If you are going to be less open at least be upfront about it and give everyone supporting you the why and when of the new strategy.

Last edited:

Gameboy70

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I want Andy Rubin to explain this not releasing honeycomb source.
I'm sure that'll be cause celebre at Google IO next month. I'd still like to see an interview with Rubin about the alleged merging of Android and GTV.

But the top of my list would definitely be Mattias Duarte.