- 2 Posts
Why I didn't buy-mobilego> in case anyone is interested:))
I have been trying mobilego for some time. nice and easy interface, great tool for downloading music ect, adding more sites is easy. installing apk from PC takes less time. SMS works ok, but could be better. overview from PC is rely nice >again why i didn't buy" no search option for ex-internal files. would think such option basic, so it seams like a delivered decision. thought i was posing in mobilegos support forum
Last edited by v3688; 09-12-2013 at 06:42 PM.
- 09-12-2013, 07:01 PM #2
Re: Why I didn't buy-mobilego> in case anyone is interested:))
Did you provide this feedback to the developer? That's who really needs to know.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By David Robinson7 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:32 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:15 AM
- By benrk in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:38 PM
- By Bnjf in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:50 PM
- By ashrock32 in forum Android Central PodcastReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:50 PM