can't remove armor for android app

Lori Rempel

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i accidently installed an app because of a popup now it wont leg me uninstall. says something about being an administrator... need help

Last edited by a moderator:

Lori Rempel

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: cant remove armor for android app

never mind. got it... just had to go inti settings then security and remove it as an administrator . it uninstslled fine.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central!

Go to Settings/Security/Device Admin/Device Administrators, and uncheck Armor for Android if you see it there. Then proceed with the Uninstall process.

Greg Osborne

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't have armor for android installed, but have an annoying add for it that pops up occasionally. How might I get rid of this ad? :'(

Thanks in advance

sandra211

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks! I followed your directions & happily, the annoying app's uninstalled! It wasn't difficult once I read your instructions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rakawih

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I have issue which require a quick fix.. I was charged for every month - US$49.70 and US$46.48 which is ridiculous. I have tried to disable from the armorforandroid 8009137793 and TOAPPS.CO+442033181065. But upto now it is still not succesfull... Please help me how to stop this rip off charges and to get the armorforandroid disable permannently..